Five Spice Merriment Pvt. Ltd. saves email addresses from correspondence we receive. We also collect information regarding the pages users’ access and information provided to us by users via surveys and site registrations. Such information may contain personal data including addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers etc. We are not allowed to disclose such personal information without your written permission. However, certain information collected from you and about you is used within the context of providing the service. The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others, except under certain circumstances whereby your use of the service is deemed to provide us with valid consent for disclosure.
Five Spice Merriment Pvt. Ltd. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, or when we have gained your permission.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Transfer or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any laws that are applicable.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Engineering, modifying, copying, distribution, display, performing, reproducing, publishing, creating derivative works from, making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Five Spice Merriment Pvt. Ltd. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms & Conditions.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.